Tuesday, June 16, 2020

, , ,

Golden Child Releases Jibeom & Joochan's [Take a Leap] Trailers

Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] concept photo and trailer Joochan, Jibeom








--

1. Amazing

2. Crazy f*cking good lookingㅠㅠㅠ

3. Kya, they're handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Jibeom-ah ㅠㅠ

5. Ugh, the photos came out well

6. JibeomieㅜㅜwooㅜwooooㅜㅜJoochanieㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. All the photos have come out nicely ㅠㅠ I f*cking like it

8. Whoa, f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Today's teasers are nice too

10. The concept is awesome



Golden Child 4th Mini Album [Take A Leap] Comeback Trailer Joochan, Jibeom


(Content is the same as the previous post)

--

1. Crazy

2. Ughhh👏👏

3. F*cking handsome... ㅠㅠ

4. 3355 are f*cking handsomeㅠㅠ

5. Joochan is awesome

6. Sigh, so f*cking handsome

7. Oh, Joochan's came out well

8. ㅇ-<-<

9. Whoa, Joochan..

10. They're f*cking handsome, for real ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



All of Golcha's outfits have been different so far, right??


The detail is crazy..
No, but, please, please get Jibeom out of that vinyl


--

1. It seems like itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah, it's vinyl?? I didn't even look at the clothes because of his face
∟ If you watch the teaser video...^^...ㅜㅜ
∟ Ah, that outfitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't recognize it... I... think it was pretty... But it seems like it will be hotㅜㅜ

3. Please show us the harness

4. Why did they add vinyl to Jibeom's outfit....!!!!!

5. Jibeom seems like he's really stuffy...

6. Wasn't it leather??? I watched the trailer and I thought it was leatherㅋㅋㅋ So it was vinyl..
∟ ??It's not vinyl? I don't know. Did I see it roughly?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ It's vinyl..
∟ Cries... It's hot. Why vinyl for the outer garment...
∟ When I looked at it closer, there were leather details, but when I watched the full cut, it looked like vinylㅋㅋㄲ It's hot but why did they have that as his outer garmentㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment