Saturday, June 13, 2020

,

Lovely Joochan Appreciation Post

I'm interested in Golcha's Joochan recently


He seems to be doing well in his career, but his actions feel like he doesn't do them on purpose, they just seem to be naturally ingrained in him
He's quick-witted and he can read the room well, it's just, like it's the way he was raised? You can see it on his actions as he talks on shows, when he's doing a personal V Live, or wherever. He speaks eloquently and he seems to have good mental health as well.. So I became more interested in him and like him. But these are just my personal thoughts!!
(I'm not saying that the other members aren't like this) When I only purely see Joochan, it's as if I wouldn't not like him if he was someone around me. His charms.. I really like him these days!!

--

1. Joochan speaks very prettily so I can't escape him..
∟ (OP) I think I'll really be like that.. He's pretty..
∟ I always gain strength when I watch the V Lives that Joochan did when I'm having a hard timeㅠㅠㅠ Is it because Joochanie is a positive person and he's a person with a healthy mentality? It's really healing when I hear him talk


∟ (OP) That's right. It's not easy to be positive about everything, so he seems really incredible. I think I've always received a good influence thanks to him and I really like all his V Livesㅠㅠ

2. I'm a Kkaebi, but I came to like Joochan due to the same reason as OP'sㅠㅠㅠ He really speaks well with sense and he works hard in everything, so he put his sincerity in everything.. After he finishes his V Lives, my mood becomes better
∟ (OP) Me too, I tune into his V Lives these days and I just like it. I feel that he's a cute and lovely person
∟ Right.. The V Live about Hong Joochan's life story... I really think about it a lot and it's an opportunity for me to be more sincere about Golchaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like Hong Joochanㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Ah, I watched thatㅠㅠ It's not easy to talk about it all one by one like that, and I thought, "He grew up so well while doing so many things," and it was pretty. Joochan-ah, I like you so much ㅠㅠ

3. Please show a lot of interest for our Joochanie❤ He's doing really wellㅜㅜ In his career and his everyday life as well
∟ (OP) Of course, of course!! I became interested in him in the first place because he was good at his job!! I think he's good at everything

4. Our Jooccya speaks really prettily, his heart is pretty, his face is pretty, he's got everything by himselfㅜㅜAlso, I really like that he tries his best in everything he does
∟ (OP) If everyone feels that way, then he has to be a really pretty person, rightㅠㅠㅠ
∟ He's a very lovely and healthy person❤


5. That's right. Our Joochanie is a completely lovable personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He expresses [himself] a lot and he speaks really beautifullyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) Him being a lovable person is correct!! I like everything about him. This is the level of being into him...ㅠㅠ He's a lovely person

6. Joochanie is so, so, so lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's good at singing and dancing too. But as a person, he's just lovely
∟ (OP) Me too, the more I know about Joochan, he seems like loveliness personified. I fell for him because he's good at being an idol, so I pay attention to his this and that and look him up and oh my.. He's good at everything and everything about him is pretty...
∟ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIf you watch his V Lives, he's really, really adorable....... He just talks non-stop and every single thing about Joochanie is lovely
∟ (OP) Once you fell for his cuteness, he's endlessly cute.. He's really that kind of kid.. I really like when he sings on his V Lives. I watched his online concert and the most recent one, and I think he sings every time. He's the best..ㅠㅠ
∟ Yeah, definitely watch Joobitbam when you have time laterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's really so lovely. He says he likes to sing and thanks [listeners] for listening to him singingㅠㅠㅠHe's Angel JoochanㅠㅠㅠCries, I miss Joochanie so much because we're talking about himㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment