Wednesday, June 24, 2020

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Takes a Leap With New Album

The boy group that looks like they're rising


Hi. I'm a Golden Child fan, Goldenness.


We came back today at 6 PM and I'm here to promote them after getting myself together while crying with fans until now...

Our kids... It seems like they must be on the rise when they can chart on music site now...?
The fans are all touched so everyone went crazy at 7 PM...ㅎㅎ


We charted in for the first time....(cries hard)

Of course, we failed on Melon, but we succeeded in charting in at #11 on Genie and on Bugs, all the songs succeeded in charting in...!!


Even until the last comeback, we charted and stayed in the Top 400, so we're very moved, so not only fans, but the kids were also like, "This isn't a dream?"ㅠㅠ Lee Jangjun, it's not a dreamㅠ



So the reason why I'm writing this post is to promote, but also to express my gratitude....ㅎ I think this was possible not because of only Ness, but also fans of groups who also appeared on RTK who streamed the song out of loyalty, the fans of Woollim singers also helped in streaming, and fans of groups that our kids are close with also helped,!!

If there are people who haven't listened to the song or watched the MV, will you listen and watch it? Seriously, they're of high quality that it won't be a waste to watch 4 minutes and 30 seconds of the MV and listen to 4 minutes of them song




I'll show you a bit of the kids' faces and dancing lineㅎㅎㅎ The first gif is of my biases, Jangjun and Youngtaek! They're Golcha's rap line and Droughts


Our Child who became one in the end! Please show a lot of interest for this comeback♡

--


[+51 | -2] Congratulations on charting in. The song is good

[+43 | -2] I'm really crying so hardㅠㅠ If they were to chart in on Melon too, seriouslyㅜㅜㅜWhoaㅠㅠI'm happy even when it's only in my imagination..

[+37 | -2] Seriously, I'm crying so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+27 | -0] I'm a fan since debut, so really, I unknowingly burst into tears when I saw that they charted in at #11. Honestly, it wasn't easy for our kids. Their nickname was "Infinite's younger brother group" at first and they did receive support for that, but as soon as they debuted, the fandom all dispersed because of Produce and it was hard to gather fans, the one popular member left due to health issues, and the next album did get a good response, but they had a plagiarism issue with another group with their 3rd album and some fans boycotted it too, so I felt apologetic to the kids and it recorded the lowest sales at that time... They came back again after that and again, the situation was that even when they were about to rise, one member had an injury and they had a hiatus for a year and a month... For a group that was only a year old, a one year hiatus was so big, so again, the fandom deflated that it became just a pinch. Even so, the thing that I'm glad about is that the maknae, Bomin, worked very hard during the hiatus, so their comeback after a year got promotions. Also, they finally came back with a "Finding Yourself" trilogy and a full album, but with the debut level, it was a rather weaker level..? But they won #1 on MCD on the last week of 2019, so after winning #1, they showed another growing trend with a repackaged album and although it received a great response, we failed, but when they started getting people who were on the verge of becoming a fan, they came on RTK. Honestly, while they were the first to be eliminated and it hurt them a lot, the fandom became more solid from that moment on. The people who were on the verge became fans in the end and turned into core fans, so everyone bet their lives on this comeback. But with their first digital charting and seeing the signs of breaking their own sales records, I feel more emotional. Actually, the lineup of the groups coming back with them is no joke, so I don't expect them to win a #1 that much, but still, we're trying hard to break our own records. I think they'll gradually rise more, so I'm still happy. This is just me babbling out my emotions at dawn, so I'm writing thisㅎㅎ Golden Child, our kids, are friends who are all working hard. Please view them prettily

[+19 | -0] Why are the b-sides so good this time? When the tracklist was out and I saw the title 'H.E.R', I was like, "What's that?" but it's so good, so I keep repeating that song. The last song is also goodㅜㅜ

[+18 | -0] I'm a Lovelinus, but as soon as Golcha's song is out I put it in my streaming list..The MV came out well this time

[+18 | -0] I've liked them since Damdadi.. I hope they'll be successful. It's like seeing my bias group in the past

[+14 | -0] I was watching the W Korea photoshoot video of the Woollim family at midnight and the algorithm showed Golden Child's 'ONE', so I watched it and the song is nice

[+11 | -0] I'm not picking on anyone, but this is why broadcast is scary. Everyone hated RTK when it only started, but how precious is that opportunity for them? They get their name out there through the show and although they were eliminated, it made them have another growth stepping stone, so I think that's incredible

[+11 | -0] I'm a Lovelinus who likes all Woollim singers, and personally, I think 'ONE' is the top when it comes to best Golcha title songs, seriously... They spent money on the MV too, it seemsㅋㅋ First of all, the song is so good... I hope they break their own record with the physical album tooㅠㅠ Kim Donghyun's styling this time is really crazyㅠㅠㅠ

[+11 | -0] Universe streamed it out of loyalty!! The song is good❤

[+11 | -0] Seriously, the more I see it, the more I get excitedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm so happy that the kids are loving itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+10 | -0] It's so cute how you said you came her after crying because you felt touched

[+9 | -0] I'm so thankful to everyone for streaming together and cheering for them that I feel like cryingㅠㅠ I hope the kids will really skyrocket..


(...Thank you / Whoa, awesome~)



Guys, my bias group broke their own recordㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


My bias group is Golden Child and they had a comeback today


First chart-in on Genie


All songs charted in on Bugs


First of their video to trend on sudden rise on Youtube


First 100 million hearts on V App


The second highest first week sale is 12,000, and [this album] has surpassed that first week sale on the first day

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOf course, it might not be a big deal, but this is really our first time with everything, so we're really happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️

--


[+31 | -0] Seriously, like our lyrics, let's grow (t/n: TAG's rap in 'All Day')!!!!!

[+31 | -1] Look at Jangjun's reactionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+27 | -0] Our first day sale was 2,900 before this but now we have 12,000ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ [+3 | -0] 13,000 copiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+15 | -0] I think Woollim was determined, so they results are good too. Congratulations. I'm a fan of their senior group, but I support them

[+14 | -0] I'm surprised at the number of people who watch their special live and the number of hearts ㅜㅜ I'm surprised at the them charting in Genie and Bugsㅠㅠ I'm surprised once again to see all their songs charting on BugsㅠㅠㅠI'm crying hard at their number of sales.. Seriously, it might seem like it's no big deal for other fandoms, but this is all a first for us, so I'm very touched ㅠㅠ

[+13 | -0] They surpassed 1 million on 1theK too❤️


[+10 | -1] Ah, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got goosebumps for real when I saw them at #11 on Genie. I keep being happy but now I'm about to cry, ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] Whoa, a big congratulations~~ My idol also grew slowly, so I really know how that feelsㅠㅠ It's a first for the fans, but it would've been the first for the singers too, so Golcha must be incredibly happy too

[+8 | -0] Ah, I'm really happy. If we're happy with that, it's gratifying. Let's break our own records!!!!!! Golcha, I love you❤

[+7 | -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm so excited


[+6 | -0] Sigh, I'm proud of them. Let's rise higherㅠㅠ


[+6 | -0] Congratulations~ I'm a fan of another group but when I saw Bomin's face on A-Teen, I was so surprised. I'll listen to the new song

[+6 | -0] Whoa, we're really fast this time.. The MV views is rising quicker than 'Without You'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6 | -0] Whoa, that's crazy. A big congratulations to you

[+6 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but congratulations❤️❤️ Let's rise

[+5 | -0] The kids are loving it. I'm happier because of thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] I'm stanning an idol for the first time with Golcha... The beginning of the content looks good so I'm happyㅎㅎ!!!! But br...break...what is that...ㅠ... (t/n: the term "breaking own record/renewing one's record" that the title uses is a new slang)



An idol's surprised reaction at seeing his group charting in.jpg


Golden Child's Jangjun

Golcha's new song 'ONE' charted in at #11 on Genie ㅠㅠ



Please listen to Golcha's song a lot ㅠㅠ The quality of this song is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

--


[+19 | -0] 개인적으로 떡상했으면 좋겠음 다른 멤버는 잘 모르고 보민 장준만 아는데 둘 다 끼 넘치더라 노래 듣고있어 응원할게

[+18 | -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 골차 떡상하자


[+6 | -0] Jibeom


[+6 | -0] ONE, let's hit big !!

[+4 | -0] The streaming team worked so hard to chart in this time. They held so many events and it's really greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️



Golden Child ONE(Lucid Dream) first day sales volume



(Gray: It's U | Black: ONE)

I think the influx of new fans increased because of Jang Star, Road to Kingdom, etc.

--

1. Oh, I think they'll break their own record

2. Whoa, they sold a lot. Congrats congrats. I hope they'll be more successful!

3. It's a confirmed record breaking. Congrats congrats

4. Whoa, they sold way more today than what they sold before. They'll break their record. Congratulations!!

5. No 'Damdadi'? Anyway, let's keep breaking our own records🎳❤🔥🔥

6. Let's go break our own recordsㅜㅠ

7. Oh, it already surpassed their sales for the previous album. Congrats congrats

8. Ooh, that's good. Golcha, do wellㅠㅠ

9. Golcha, let's walk on a record breaking path 🌸

10. There are Jang Star and RTK too, but the influx has been steady since 'WANNABE'
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment