Sunday, June 7, 2020

,

Old Soul Jangjun

The idol who called Everland as Jayeon Nongwon



(I want to go to Jayeon Nongwon (lit. Natural Farm)...)

That is Lee Jangjun (Golden Child, 24 years old)
+FYI, [Jayeon Nongwon] changed name to Everland in March of 1996
Lee Jangjun was born in March of 1997
++To celebrate being in the popular post
Golden Child is coming back at the end of June. Please show them a lot of interest❤️🎳

++Everyone wouldn't know because of Lee Jangjun's funny personality, but he's also handsome


--

1. How does a 24 year oldγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹know about Jayeon Nongwonγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

2. Noγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Jayeon Nongwon is an old nameγ…‹γ…‹He knows about itγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

3. Isn't his ringback tone an Everland song?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ That's rightγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

4. As expected, he who's sincere about Samsung..

5. Ah, I watched RTK and this person was so funny. He was almost like the 3rd MC
∟ What our Jangjuni did was funny, right


6. ????Whoa, this is the first time that I've heard Jayeon Nongwon in my whole life

7. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Isn't Lee Jangjun born in 1987γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

8. Lee Jangjun is the funniest person in my life recentlyγ…œγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ But he's also really good at being an idol so I like him..

9. I really like Lee Jangjunγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

10. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹It's funny because Lee Jangjun wrote "Sh" on the picture he uploaded (t/n: the Pocketdols picture was a cropped version of the picture he posted on Twitter and "Sh" is a part of "Flash" from the original picture but just the "Sh" looks like a curse word)γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

11. He's so sincere about E***landγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

12. I'm a fan of another group but I had fun watching him on RTKγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

13. How did you know about Jayeon Nongwonγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹He's funny for real

14. Who's the one on the bottom right in the group shot...????
∟ Seungminie! It's Bae Seungmin
∟ Thanks γ… γ…œ He's handsome

15. .....? He's the same aged as I am but how does he know Jayeon Nongwon...? I didn't even know about it ?

16. Jayeon Nongwonγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹That's what my mom calls itγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

17. Ho, but everyone in the group shot looks warm!
∟ Handsome!

18. I, who is struck by Jangjun from Youtube recently, found himγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…Œγ…Œγ…‹γ…‹γ…Œγ…Œ
∟ Did you watch JangstarπŸ‘€
∟ Dingo's son γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Of course I binge-watched it

19. At first I looked him up because he was funny, but he's also handsome, is good at rapping, and is a good performer, so I was wondering what is with this personγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

20. He even sends a gift coupon because fans said they were hot


(It's a hot day, so first come first serve. There's only 1 of this gift coupon^^
(t/n: it's a fake coupon for a pint of ice cream))

21. My dad always calls it Jayeon Nongwon γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ But he's a 97liner, so whyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

22. Is this person that person who has an Everland song as his ringback tone?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹I knew he was from Golchaγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
∟ That's rightγ…Žγ…Ž

23. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹No, Lee Jangjun is like a person who came from the pastγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

24. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹He's like my mom

25. Let's not forget Lee Jangjun's face and be fooled by his funny personality

(Jangjun pulled a Jangjun)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment