Wednesday, June 24, 2020

, , ,

Random Instiz Posts About the 'ONE' Comeback

Goldies, did you see this?




Our Seungmin is standing on a step?
It's so adorable that my heart hurtsㅠㅠㅠㅠWhat do I doㅠㅠ
He's so cool, but also so cute

--

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDon't find something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) Ah, whyㅠㅠIt's not cute?? When I saw that I thought it was so cute that I went, "Heok"
∟ It is, but you have to pretend like you don't know!!
∟ (OP) Okay, I'll pretend I didn't see anything👀

2. Ah, adorable....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ (OP) Bae Seungmin is cute. I was a firm believer of Oppa Bae Seungmin, though....
∟ Seungmin is not an oppa, he's a babyyyy. We have no oppas other than the big oppa and the Bunny Oppa
∟ (OP) He's an oppa, though


∟ Nope. Baby.

3. Did you see Joochan also standing on a step?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of the are cute cute
∟ (OP) Whoa, I didn't know about Joochanie

4. I'm gonna eat him up
∟ (OP) No, don't, our Seungmin is precious

5. 2 meter, 2 meter
∟ (OP) You're 2 m tall




Golcha!! I have a part question about Golden Child. The rap part


Whose part is the last one here?-?


--

1. Jangjun
∟ (OP) Eeh?!?????? The Jang Star that I know?????????
∟ (OP) Aawesome
∟ Aawesome is right😉


∟ (OP) Ugh, handsome
∟ He's the main rapper, but he's Jang⭐, the person who was rumored to be good at dancing even before he debuted....


∟ (OP) Noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't get used to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Surprisingly, Lee Jangjun is the main rapper
∟ (OP) Whoa... Why did I think he was a dance member..?? Awesome
∟ Because he's also good at dancing...?


∟ (OP) When I watched Jang Star, he was like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he used his body well(?) so I guess I thought he was a dance memberㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Jangjunie!!


∟ (OP) Isn't his gap difference too big...
∟ That's his charm hehe



4. Lee Jangjun!!!!!


∟ (OP) He's seriously a playful person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Our Jjanggu!!! But he's so good on stageㅠㅠㅠㅠ


∟ (OP) No, I've seen him with his bleached hair and seeing him with black hair like this, adapting to it isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he's really good!!!
∟ Then, I'll show you a cute Jjanggu with black hair too!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can watch the stage where he's good and has bleached hair starting today!! But I haven't saved any gifㅎ


∟ (OP) I watched the OMG and ONE stages just now!!!!!!!! They're so good?!???



Golcha Golden Child. Look at this 🐶So crazy



Are our big oppa's proportions for real?

--

1. No, oppa, why are your legs there...?

2. Are his legs for real?

3. Whoa, what legs... Whoa.....

4. Oppa, why are your legs over my head....?

5. I think my legs will only be up to his knees

6. What's with his legs..... The length, wow

7. Big oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhy is your waist there?

8. Heol, who's that?
∟ Golcha's Lee Daeyeol
∟ Heol, his physical is crazy🙊

9. No, excuse me, wait a minute. Whoa

10. Whoa, I thought it was TAG.. But big oppa, why are you doing a V on stageㅎㅎ

11. Oh...? You're saying that his heart, lungs, liver, internal organs, biceps (idubakgeun), triceps (samdubakgeun), and the fluttering of my heart (maeum dugeun) are all in that upper body??? His proportions are ridiculous



Golcha fans😏


I listened to the title song and can I get some song recommendations for the next song to listen to!? What I should listen to!!!

--

1. OMG (lit. come abruptly)!
∟ (OP) What comes abruptly..?
∟ It's the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ O.M.G
∟ (OP) I'm sorry, I didn't know!!!!

2. Heol, H.E.R!
∟ (OP) The title is fascinating

3. OMG and Make Me Love!

4. Make Me Love

5. Ah, the OP is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I recommend H.E.R and Pass Me By that are my style!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment