Monday, June 8, 2020

,

Jaehyun's Face Is Smaller Than His Puppies'

An idol with a really pretty face shape


Our Jaehyunieㅠㅠ









Bong who also looks cute with his cheek fat before he went on a diet




I hope you'll know about the face shape of our Jaehyunie...!😏
I'm a sucker for blond Bong Jaehyun, so...there's a lot of his blond pictures here
+ He's from Golden Child

--

1. Heol, this is the first time that I see him with the bangs and cheek fat. He's the cutest

2. As expected, all Jaehyuns are handsome

3. I saw him since he debuted and the more I see him, the more handsome he gets...
∟ Right...He became more handsome after losing his cheek fat...
∟ But he's still a baby nowㅠㅠ

4. His v-line, seriously... I'm so jealous
∟ Right, his pupils are also big...

5. Heol, he's a Bong. That's adorable

6. Bong Jaehyunie is cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Heol, what the, it was Bongjae? My baby is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'm leaving the legendary KCON here..


9. No, seriously, I guess all Jaehyuns are handsome
∟ That's right...I'll have to name my son Jaehyun later

10. The puppiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoa, I thought the puppies were stuffed animals. The 3 of them look the same. They're cute
∟ Right, right, they're 3 Bichon Brothers

11. Whoa, he's really cute

12. He looks like a Bichon. Cute

13. Bongjaeㅜㅜ

14. His face is smaller than the puppies'..

15. Heol, he's the one whose name I've been looking for for a few daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYeah, that's right, it was Bong JaehyunㅠㅠㅠWhy do I keep confusing him with Hong Joochanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI found him cute
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment