Thursday, June 11, 2020

,

Jangjun: Vocalist-Level Main Rapper

Non-fans!! Does our Jangjun really look like a vocalist..?


It's so fascinating to see everyone being surprised when told that he's the main rapper!!


--

1. Eh, really???? He's not a vocalist?
∟ (OP) Yes, yes, he's in the rap position!! Ooh, this is fascinating

2. Right? I've always known him as a main rapper so it's kind of fascinating seeing people thinking that he's a vocalist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm a Kkaeb and he's a power rapper in my eyes,, It's even more amazing because he surprises people every timeㅋㅋㅋ

4. I got to know of Jangjun as a rapper, so he's really a rapper face to me, though..

5. It's really so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ He's such a main rapper to me..

6. I'm a Kkaebi but at first, I also thought Jangjun was a vocalist without a doubt...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's totally a rapper, thoughㅋㅋㅋ Amazing

8. You're saying he's a rapper..? Wow




I watched Jangstar and Jangjun-nim is apparently good at singing...?


No, he's the main rapper, right... There's a somewhat high note in 'Damdadi' and he just sang it raw. That's awesome

--

1. Jangjun is good at singingㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) No, but I saw a post saying that he was tone-deaf and couldn't sing? when he first became a trainee.....?

2. Jangjun is really good at singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His pitch is very high
∟ (OP) He really has everything. He's mine

3. Jangjun is good at singingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a person who pokes fun at and copies Jibeom's adlibs...
∟ (OP) I can't believe he's even good at singing. It's so hard, I'm almost becoming a fan...

4. Jangjun who sang alone for over an hour on V Live....



Jangjun is certainly a rapper to me, though


It's very fascinating when people say that he had the main vocalist, vocalist face....
Of course, it's true that he's even good at singing.....He really sings well too..
Is it because I'm crazy for 'Drought'? It's like, "I can't believe you're saying that Lee Jangjun is a main vocalist..!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

--

1. Heol, Golcha??
∟ He's a total vocalist face, though

2. Is it because I've seen him since his Woollim Boys days.. Other people's reactions are really fascinating
∟ (OP) Ah, this is what I mean. It's just kind of amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I was also fascinated to see people saying that he had the main vocalist face, but thinking about it, it was fascinating for me too when I saw that Jangjun was a rapper during 'Drought'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ (OP) It's very fascinating, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut I really like 'Drought'....The rap parts are chewy and both of them have different vibes? to their rapping styles so that makes the song even better.......

4. Since I saw him in WoollimPICK he looked like a vocalist..So I didn't match him to 'Drought'ㅋㅌ



You're saying Golcha's Jangjun is a main rapper?????????


I only watched his funny videos from time to time
And the way he looks and his aura made me think that he was a main vocalist...............
I just knew about it so I'm very shocked
With that in mind, can someone recommend me a cool rap stage of Jangjun's?

--

1. Heol...? Isn't Jangjun-nim a vocalist?
∟ (OP) Right? He totally looks like a vocalist, right?????? I've been living while concluding that he was a main vocalist by myself.....
∟ Juni also does rap making
∟ Whoa, I'm seriously in shock right now. I watch RTK because my bias is in there and Jangjun-nim was really funny, so I would've though he was a main or a lead vocalist...!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's a main rapper ,, I should've watched other teams' stages......Why did I only care about my bias groupㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜI came to know of a new truth

2. You're saying he's not a main vocalist...?
∟ He's a main rapper!!!
∟ (OP) It said so. For real, the shock and the terror... Not terror, but, anyway, I was just shocked
∟ He also writes lyrics, rap making

3. 'No Matter What'
∟ (OP) I'll watch it
∟ Please write what you think about it. I really like reading that kind of stuff
∟ (OP) I acknowledge him. He raps really vigorously like his personality. It's like he hits it precisely and the combination of his voice with the other rapper member is absolutely nice (no, that's why they debuted together, no) But the vocals!! The vocalist really has a voice that suits hip hop. His voice is really great
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment