Monday, June 15, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

The Influx of Baby Goldenness

The influx of people stanning Golcha has increasedㅜㅜㅜ


All of my friends on Twitter are talking about Golcha...
Of course, I'm a Ness who became a fan because of Jang Star too!!
I guess many people became a fan because Jangjun was funny in RTK
My timeline is full of Golcha when it's 12 AM ㅜㅜ

--

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere are quite a few people who became their fan because of Jang Star. Let's run for the comeback🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
∟ (OP) That's me. This Ness who was late in becoming a fan will run with you 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

2. Golcha rise, rise❤️🎳


∟ (OP) Rise, rise ㅜㅜㅜ Originally before RTK, there was no one who talked about Golcha other than me (on their timeline), but during RTK, Jangjun started to be mentioned a lot and now everyone is talking about Golcha ㅜㅜㅜ I love it

3. Kyaaaa, that's awesome
∟ (OP) Hihihihihi, I'm so happy

4. Rise Child🔥🔥

5. A big welcome to BabyNess🔥🎳🔥🎳

6. I watched Jang Star for the first time yesterday and it was so funnyㅋㅋ

7. I became a fan before RTK but this will be my first comeback after I became a fan, so I'm also among the new influx of people becoming their fan....Please say that I am... Anyway, Golcha rise rise🎳❤️🎳❤️
∟ (OP) You are 🎳❤️ This will be my first comeback after becoming a fan, so I'm really nervous ㅜㅜㅜ Rise, rise
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment