Wednesday, June 24, 2020

, , , , , , , , , ,

Golden Child Coins a New "Fresh Sexy" Term

Golcha's concept is fresh sexy

(The post was posted after the MV dropped but only trended the day after, thus the last comment)

ㅠㅠㅠㅠI didn't think those 2 at the same time was possibleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love them so muchㅠㅠㅠWoollim, thanks. I'll give you 10 seconds of rights to protection from insults








--


[+26 | -0] Fresh sexy is crazy, seriously.. I didn't think it was possible

[+24 | -0] Sexy refreshing, acknowledged!! What is it, the song is pretty fresh?ㅋㅋㄱㅋKinda like the fresh feeling you get when you're in a basement? a cave? or places like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+22 | -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe song is so good

[+18 | -0] The intro is crazy. As soon as I hear it I immediately got goosebumps


[+8 | -0] For the first time, the song, choreo, outfit, and MV are all to my liking. Seriously, sigh, I can't believe I can't see this with my own eyes. Music show...Face-to-face fansign....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] Heuk heuk heuk, it's so good. Seriously, what do I do when I like it this much?


[+7 | -0] Seriously, when I saw the concept photo, I assumed that they would go dark so I wasn't expecting it, but the beat of the song is lighter than I thought and there's a refreshing feeling to it so I like it...ㅠㅠ


[+5 | -0] It's crazy this timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe song and choreo are crazy, and I'm so looking forward to the b-sides. Come quickly, 6 PM
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment