Monday, June 15, 2020

,

Pann Users Marvel at Bomin's Growth

Golcha Bomin's bombshell growth


Debut song Damdadi teaser photo (18 years old)


This album's teaser photo released just now (21 years old)


From Bbomaengi to a f*cking handsome oppa;;

+)❤️Golden Child is coming back with ONE (Lucid Dream) on June 23rd. Please show a lot of interest❤️


--


[+50 | -0] Where did the person from this time goㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seriously, as soon as the comeback trailer came out, I saw his face and went, "Heok"


[+50 | -0] This is how he looks like recently, but I didn't think that he would come out with that kind of image. There's only the word "Crazy" when I see his face


[+44 | -0] Look at this close-upㅠㅠ


∟ [+7 | -0] Woollim-ah, show us this handsome face many many times. Don't just keep him to yourselves, seriously
∟ [+6 | -0] Whoa...He's just an idol from heaven. His face

[+30 | -0] Sigh, f*ck. I wonder how happy Choi Bomin is when he wakes up in the morning and looks into the mirror. I'm a girl but I'm freaking jealous of him

[+26 | -0] Choi Bomin, please smile a lot...No, be serious...No, smile—no, serious—nooooooooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!!


[+25 | -0] His visual attack in his individual teaser video is also awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, I was like, "Whoa, f*cking handsome, f*cking handsome," until the end


[+24 | -0] Golcha's visuals are really divided according to taste. For real, if you ask other places, the replies are all different ㅡ If you like the flower boy style with strong eyes, nose, and mouth then it's Choi Bomin. If you like the face with doe eyes that looks fresh but also heart fluttering, then it's Kim Jibeom. If you like the trendy and very unique face, then it's Son Youngtaek (TAG). If you like the soft or really pure face, then it's Bong Jaehyun. If you're drawn to the delinquent or strong or a sexy face, then it's Choi Sungyoon (Y). If you like the standard handsome guy or a guy with outwards eyelids, then it's Lee Jangjun (Jangstar) ㅡ They have a wide diversity. Hope you can pick^^


∟ [+6 | -0] I'm a fan of Joochan's face, though. Please promote my HongKitty's visual too!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+23 | -0] ❤️Golden Child is coming back with ONE( Lucid Dream) on June 23rd! It's "lucid dreaming", so it already feels like a God-tier concept and a masterpiece song. Please show a lot of interest❤️


[+21 | -0] I was like, "Whoa, f— He's adorable," and seriously went, "Oh yeah!" while scrolling down. He's freaking crazy. F*cking handsome

[+21 | -1] I can't believe a post promoting Golden Child's visual is the number 2 trending post. Is it a prediction that they'll skyrocket this comeback?


[+21 | -0] As expected, the Huggies Diapers baby model has always been different


[+20 | -0] Woollim is f*cking Woollim. He doesn't look like Myungsoo but he has the auraㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's amazing

[+19 | -1] From the left; Youngtaek, Bomin, Jaehyun, Jibeom are Golcha's visual line❤


[+19 | -0] ??????I'm the author of this post and this is the number 2 trending post????? I really didn't expect this and it's a post that I wrote hoping even just one person to see our Bomin more, so this is awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease show a lot of interest to Golden Child who are coming back with ONE (Lucid Dream) on the 23rdㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️❤️

[+19 | -0] He really looks innocent but kind of sexy. His lips are the skill of God

[+19 | -0] He's just always been different. He's so handsomeㅠㅜㅠ Bbomaengiㅜ


[+19 | -0] He really grew up well. Our Bominie❤️


[+18 | -0] Our Child, let's skyrocket. The concept photo doesn't have anything special (of course, his visual is not "nothing special") but he's even trending at number 2. I wondered, "Are they finally seeing the light?" I'm a fan since their debut who's passing by and gonna cry. Please show a lot of interest for Our Child's comeback on June 23rd♡ Please love them a lot

[+17 | -0] Bomin's teaser photo from this album is legendary, but Golcha's leader-nim is also legendary .... I'll do a deep bow to Woollim. Why are our kids this pretty ....? I'll do a deep bow to Woollim for the first time. I love you. Just give us a masterpiece song, then it's really over. Please. If you do that, then I'll love Lee Jungyeop. Please


[+17 | -0] Did the baby from debut days go somewhere and only oppa remain,,,


[+15 | -0] He was a baby who cried because he was scared to bungee jump, but he's all grown up now. Our maknaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤️


[+14 | -0] I think the concept this time is crazy. Seungmin is also legendary, though?


[+14 | -0] I remember back when Choi Bomin appeared in the 'Now, We' MV, some Linus on Twitter were like, "No way. Is the male lead in the MV Park Bogum? But Woollim don't spend on MVs"...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seemed like yesterday, but he's really grown well...

[+14 | -0] Sigh, our Bominie is a baby...No, he's an oppa. A baby. Oppa. Bab—Oppa


[+13 | -0] I noticed him ever since he appeared in Lovelyz's 'Now, We' MV. I thought, "There's someone who's handsome AND adorable like this?" and he became such an oppa in just a few years. Oppa, I love you,,

[+13 | -0] Not only Bomin, it seems like they have a lot of handsome guys there


∟ [+1 | -0] I heard Golcha has 10 centers
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment