Thursday, June 25, 2020

, , , , ,

Golden Child's Akgae Problem + Handsome Fan Managers

But Golcha fanboys are really good at the comment-lypic

(t/n: Getting into music show for fanclubs is a first-come-first-serve basis, so fans have to be very fast at reserving their spot through commenting on fancafe, thus "Comment-Olympic")


They got number 1-8 for music show recording *shivers*

--

1. But the person at #1 looks like a Joochan akgae..
∟ That's why....Sighㅠㅠ
∟ So it wasn't just me? No, I know he's handsome, but he even does the harmony..
∟ Did you hear someone going "It's Donghyunie~" and he goes "Ah~What~"? Joochan and Donghyun are close, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ He talks to himself a lot;
∟ (OP) Right. He talks alone only when Joochan appears🤦‍♀️
∟ That person also did the harmony....ㅠ
∟ Right..Is there a way to filter out the akgaes? Should I write something to the agency...
∟ (OP) OP will take that fan, so don't worry💪
∟ No

2. The Golcha fan manager and the red-haired fanboy also succeeded in ticketing for Golcha
∟ I'm so jealous
∟ (OP) I guess they're really talentedㅠ

3. These people are really the expert. I always see them every time I go to music show recordings
∟ (OP) Whoa...I want to see Golcha every day tooㅠㅠ

4. But the fan managers are too harsh in managing them....
∟ (OP) I think the fan managers are a little ungenerous with the fanboys🤔



Is it allowed to be this obvious about being biased?



(Looks like a true fan of Joochan)

I think that person cheers so loud for only one person. He's making it so obvious

--

1. Who's the person raising his arm?
∟ (OP) Donghyunie!


∟ What the. He's cute
∟ (OP) Right!!


∟ Yes yes. But this is a joke post, right....?
∟ (OP) Yeah, it isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Oh, I'm glad
∟ (OP) I'm just saying anything with love
∟ How old is the baby? Is he in 11th grade?
∟ (OP) Our baby? He's 22!
∟ ㅎ...He's an oppa...? Is this for real

2. No, I heard that the orange-haired fanboy is a Joochan solo fan?
∟ (OP) I don't know. Honestly, it does look like he's a solo fan and not just a "my bias on top" fan
∟ Yeah yeah right... He's so obvious
∟ (OP) Did you hear "It's Donghyun~" and he goes "Ah~ What~"? Sigh, seriously, is being handsome all that matters?
∟ But it is. Don't say that to the orange-haired fanboy. I'm gonna be a fansite for that oppa starting today



No ㅋㅋ Why do Golcha fanboy #1 and #4 keep talking among themselves?



Our oppas are performing but what are they doing? Ah

--

1. So if they're handsome they can talk among themselves?;

2. What's worse, fan #1 discriminates against members
∟ (With proof) (((Protect Kim Donghyun)))


("Ah~ What~")

∟ Whoa, seriously. That person is really a Joochan akgae

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's what I'm saying

4. Fan #1 is my boyfriend. We're both Ness^^
∟ Eh, what are you saying? Ness #1 is next to me eating 5 pieces of chicken;

5. They're handsome.. Let them be



Golcha's fan managers and fancafe owner's faces leaked



Fan manager 1


Fan manager 2


Official cafe owner


The 3 of them going to work is also revealed


--

1. Ah, can this be leaked?

2. Eh.... They're commoners, so can this be revealed....?

3. Heol, they're commoners, OPㅜㅜ
∟ They also came with a cat in the last gif. Heol...
∟ ???? Isn't that a fox?
∟ It's a cat!! It's a yellow tabby cat. Fox is red colored
∟ Um.... The cat kinda looks like a fox, though....🤔
∟ He looks like a fenec fox, but he's a kitty!!!🐱
∟ Can't he just be a fox-kitty???😥
∟ I like that!!

4. Who are the 2 fan managers?
∟ Daeyeol, Jangjun
∟ Heol, I know they faces, but why didn't I recognize them
∟ Daeyeol


∟ Jangjun


∟ Our fan managers are handsome, rightㅎㅎ

5. ❌ It's prohibited to share commoners' photos ❌
∟ But oh, our fan managers are handsome

6. I'm the wife of the cafe owner and my husband doesn't like his face being revealed like this
∟ No
∟ I heard the cafe owner is single



This is the first time that I saw fan managers this handsome


No, what do I do when even the fan managers are handsome?



--

1. They're real fan managers?
∟ No, they're our members, but their concept for that fanchant video was fan managersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

2. What do you mean "What do I do"? They have to be mine

3. I think the fan manager on the right will be really funny
∟ If you get to know the fan manager-oppa on the left, he's kindness in itself. I'm sure
∟ What are you, a sasaeng?(you know I'm joking, right)
∟ Not a sasaeng, but I studied physiognomy😉(I know, I know)
∟ PhysiognomyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's an unexpected answer



Whoa, Golcha's 2 fan managers are reaaally handsome



--

1. But they're harsh in managing the fans...ㅠ Our Ness are precious, so I'll go instead!!

2. They really criticize people personally in their facesㅠㅠㅠ But they're handsome, so I'm gonna let them

3. They're handsome, but the way they manage the fans....ㅠ

4. These fan managers are harsh..

5. Whoa, the way they speak is kinda cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Their faces are "hurrah!"

7. The fun of music show recording doubles because of the fan managers' faces

8. They're harsh in managing, but they're handsome so I forgive them

9. Our fan managers are handsome~!
∟ They're harsh, but it's beaten by their faces

10. No, I think the akgaes there are too severe, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThey fight among themselves. Kim Donghyun and Hong Joochan's akgaes!!!!!
∟ Let them be... Those 2 are known for that....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment